Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bags packed for the most part

Spent the evening packing my panniers(suit cases in my world). They weighed within a pound of each other. Have to add food yet so there might be a little rearranging once I figure out what food I need to take.

As far as food is being discussed, anyone have suggestions on what would be good to take which only requires water or less. I am not much of a cook so this should be easy. Hopefully, we will not have to do a lot of cooking. There are a lot of small towns that we can hopefully find a place to eat when needed. Our meals are primarily for when we get hungry and food is not real close.

Only other item that I need to locate is a sleeping bag. That should not be too hard. Yea, I might need to take a few tools also. Maybe I will let Mike carry those. LOL.

Sherry reminded me to take some TP. Whew!! And then there is the aspirin and ibuprofen. When will this ever end!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the TP reminder. I'd hate to confuse an oak leaf with poison ivy.

    ReplyDelete